IN THE MEDIA
Brendon Watt is invited to be a guest on many media outlets for his unique view on topics ranging from business, choice, happiness, children, love and relationship, and getting what you desire. Brendon appears regularly in the media where he shares the tools of Access Consciousness® that contribute to greater awareness, choice and possibilities in life, including LA Talk Radio, Channel 9, and I Heart Radio.
Brendon Watt is a speaker, entrepreneur, business and life mentor. He is a Certified Facilitator with Access Consciousness®, a set of simple-yet-profound tools currently transforming lives in 173 countries, and the facilitates several special Access programs including Access Bars®, Relationships done Different, Conscious Parenting Conscious Kids, and Joy of Business.
Growing up, Brendon always recognised the ‘difference’ in him, yet he spent all his time trying to fit in and be the same as everyone else. After decades of conformity, he was struggling for money and living in a tiny room in his mother’s home with his four-year-old child.
When he discovered the pragmatic tools of Access Consciousness®, Brendon made the choice to change his life for the better. Today he is happy, with a healthy investment portfolio, and travels regularly – sharing and facilitating the tools that changed his reality and empowering others to know that anything is possible.
Drawing upon his transformation from a struggling tradesman and single dad to global speaker. Brendon facilitates classes and workshops all over the world, empowering others to know they are not wrong, that anything is possible and that they are only one choice away from change.
More Media Appearances
- (April 2020) Good Morning Washington | Strengthening commitment in quarantine: from relationship to 'creationship'
- (March 2020) Voice America What | Would You Like To Know
- (February 2020) The Latch | Is It Healthy to Keep Count of Your Sexual Partners? Three Experts Weigh In
- (December 2019) Mamma Mia | Working With Your Ex
- (December 2019) Aspiring Gentleman | The Myths Of Being In A Relationship
- (November 2019) Holley Kelly | The Art Of Being You
- (October 2019) What's Stopping You | Simone Podcast
- (September 2019) Mumbai Mirror | Are You Ready For A Relationship
- (September 2019) Dare To Dream Podcast | RDD
- (September 2019) Watkins Bookstore | Relationship Booktalk
- (September 2019) Allana Pratt Podcast | Relationships
- (July 2019) Simone Podcast | Walking Naked As You In The World
- (June 2019) Interview LA Talk Radio | Sam In The Morning with Danni
- (June 2019) What Else Is Possible Show | Having More of You
- (May 2019) Access Blog | Choice Creates Your Future
- (May 2019) Big Better Best Books | Relationships Done Different, Not Differently
- (May 2019) Channel 9 Today Show | To love or not to love
- (May 2019) Simone Podcast | Headtrip No More
- (May 2019) Aware Show Fund Drive | Relationship Done Different
- (May 2019) Voice America | What Are You Hiding From You
- (May 2019) I Heart Radio | I Suck At Dating
- (April 2019) Sharing Is Not Caring | Aspiring Gentleman
- (April 2019) Hot 91 | Relationships Done Different
- (April 2019) Sheridan Stewart | Relationships Done Different
- (April 2019) Aspiring Gentleman | Sharing Is Not Caring
- (March 2019) Shannon O'Hara Podcast | Invitation of Change
- (February 2019) FOX TV Houston | Relationships Done Different
- (February 2019) The Aspiring Gentleman | It's Not Your Child's Job to Make You Happy
- (February 2019) Dudeliving | Relationship Are You Sure You Want One Book Review
- (January 2019) Best self media | Together Today What Can We Create
- (January 2019) LA Talk Radio | Interview
- (January 2019) What Else Is Possible Show | Money & Biz
- (November 2018) Home Business Magazine Podcast | Don't Man Up
- (November 2018) Inc.com | How To Find & Hire Great Workers
- (November 2018) CEO blog nation | Easy Money or Ease with Money
- (November 2018) Voice America | Upgrade Your Life - Access Bars
- (October 2018) Comm Pro Biz | The Key To Success
- (October 2018) The Aprising Gentleman | The Mythical Man
- (October 2018) Young Up Starts | What’s Great About You That You’re Not Willing To Look At?
- (October 2018) HR Magazine | Having Hapiness As Your POV
- (October 2018) Home Business Magazine | The Great Success
- (September 2018) Money For Lunch | From Broke To Brilliant
- (September 2018) Thrive | Debunking The Real Man Stigma
- (2018) What Else Is Possible Show | Having More Of You
- (2018) What Else is Possible Show | Creating More With Business & Money
- (2018) What Else is Possible Show | The Choice To Create Your Life