Being Needless, Being You
Who would you be if you didn’t live life fulfilling the needs of others?
Brendon and guest, Simone Milasas, discuss learning how to be needless in a world that has taught us to fulfill everyone’s needs but our own.
Listen to their enlightening discussion then ask yourself, “If you didn’t have to need anyone or anything and no one needed you, what would you choose, what would you change and who would you be?”
On today’s podcast:
- We get ourselves stuck by thinking we need something
- The needs of others and the needs of yours are who you’ve decided you’ll be
- We’ve been taught to fulfill other’s needs
- You have to be willing to be different to change
- You have to get vulnerable with yourself
- Choose to be needless